Christian Scholars

This is one of three Christian resources blogs I maintain (infrequently), the others being Christian Journals and Christian MP3s. I am conservatively evangelical, but I will add links to blogs that are not necessarily so (which is to say, with the usual disclaimer, I may not agree with everything in the journals listed in the entries below). I hope that you find this resource helpful, and any feedback and suggestions is welcomed.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Disclaimer

Although it almost need not be stated, I obviously do not necessarily agree with the writings of all the scholars included here. They are included because they

1. Study theology and write on it.
2. Have sites with relevant, free material for others to access and read.

Personally, I am firmly evangelical, holding a high view of the inspiration and infallibility of Scripture, the full divinity and humanity of Christ, the necessity of a substitutionary atonement, the reality of both the virgin birth and the bodily resurrection of Christ, the reality of heaven and hell, the triunity of the Godhead, and the second coming of Christ. Basically, I am a conservative, evangelical (and some may even say fundamentalist, in the good sense of the word - i.e. holding firmly to the fundamentals) Christian. However, theologians of differing theological outlooks are included here, as their works should be discussed and debated.

Anyway, just thought I should list that little disclaimer.