Christian Scholars

This is one of three Christian resources blogs I maintain (infrequently), the others being Christian Journals and Christian MP3s. I am conservatively evangelical, but I will add links to blogs that are not necessarily so (which is to say, with the usual disclaimer, I may not agree with everything in the journals listed in the entries below). I hope that you find this resource helpful, and any feedback and suggestions is welcomed.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

100 Scholars Listed

With that last post, the site hits the 100 scholars listed mark. Here's to the next 100. It's good to see many excellent scholars starting to get up and running with their own sites or blogs...for a relatively little work it can make a big impact.

Again, I'd love to know of any more links that you have.